For some reason the words that I use tend to catch on and go viral (even the ones that I make up). So I would like to formally submit a few of the more popular words or phrases that I think should be immortalized.
1. SheCoonery – Shenanigans + Coonery; behavior and antics that perpetuate black stereotypes in society such as depicted on certain Reality TV series.
3. BGFF – Best Guy Friend Forever (mostly used by women to decipher a guy from their female friends)
4. Facebook Courage – When folks have the guts to say things on Facebook that they would never say face to face.
5. Chile Please – When a person has said enough, and you don’t want to hear any more.
6. Shaken Negro Syndrome (SNS) – The sudden urge to shake some sense into an annoying grown black person. The shaking may be violent enough to repair the apparent brain damage.
7. Troll/Lame Troll - A person that aggressively searches for companions of the opposite sex with no real sense of discernment, tending to be both unoriginal and uncool. Their approach is to bait many in hopes of catching one unsuspecting prey.
8. Hater Clone – A person who both idealizes you and secretly hates you at the same time. They mimic everything you do in hopes of gaining the same results, but they hate you because they always seem to fall short. Hater Clones tend to stick very close the ‘original’ and often fain friendship to have an inside look.
9. Punkologist- A bitchass dude that has made being a punk an art form.
Exhibits most or ALL of the following behaviors:
1 .Does not take responsibility for his actions
2. Feels the need to forcibly assert manhood through verbal reminders or physical abuse.
3. His fashion sense leans towards the feminine side with clothing such as skinny jeans.
4. Often is not financially, socially or emotionally responsible.
5. Exudes catty behavior such as gossiping, frequent audible crying, picking fights over small matters
6. throws tantrums like a toddler.
These behaviors tend to be life long and only get more intense as loved ones cater to the behaviors and the study of punkism continues.
10. Booo! (with 3 O’s) – Used to indicate that you are not a fan of something or someone. While originally coined by masses to show their distaste at an event, this term DOES currently appear in the Urban Dictionary, but I vote the definition be updated considering that SINGULAR use is freaking hilarious…especially ONLINE!
I have submitted these terms, so check back to see which ones got accepted. Meanwhile, share some of your terms that you feel should be added to the Urban Dictionary.