1. Body image hinders intimacy. You can’t have great sex if you’re self-conscious about your body. Learn to like yourself and all your curves.
2. Sexual intimacy increases levels of the hormone oxytocin, also known as “the love hormone”, which helps people bond and build trust.
3. Position Of The Week: Most important in this position is to hold each other tight, everything else is simple: she lies on her back, he – on top of her, legs and arms should be interlaced so you could feel more of each other.
4. In the United States, the average frequency of sexual intercourse for married couples is 2 to 3 times a week.
5. Good foreplay will make your sex life much more satisfying and fun.
6. Guys, remember that foreplay starts with passionate kissing. Don’t skip this part; or your girl will feel neglected by your apparent haste.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Titinya Shaheed is an Intimacy Expert and founder of Brown Sugar Parties. She helps enhance your sex life by providing you with up to date knowledge about new and popular products. Website | Facebook | Twitter