Oh Snap,You Messed Up: 8 Tips To Win Back The Woman Of Your Dreams
So if you are reading this, its safe to say that either you want to win back the woman of your dreams. Either that or you just want to see if this article is full of sh*t (LOL). You would probably rather have heard this from a dude, but I haven’t had much luck finding one to write this. So I’m going to give it to you straight with no chaser from the perspective of a scorned woman. I’m not sure where things went wrong between you and your dream babe, but lets just hope that you read this before all is lost.
NAKED TRUTH ALERT: First things first, if SHE is the one that broke things off then she is most likely exhausted. Good women don’t just give up on relationships or love, in this case, you are going to have to work harder than you think. But that is what we want in the first place, for you to work hard at keeping us.
Put your big boy boots on and check out these 7 tips to help soften her heart:
1. Check your ego at the door – if you are too proud to beg, need to always be right or want to show her who is boss, you have just lost the first leg of the battle. You will be surprised at how far humility will get you.
2. Take responsibility for your mistakes – Don’t try to find ways to blame her or anyone else for the mistakes that you have made. Take a good look at yourself and understand why you made certain decisions, then own them.
3. Apologize for pete’s sake – A sincere apology goes a long way. Not that “I’m sorry if that will shut you up” BS. You should actually be remorseful. If not, then save the apology.
4. Pony Up – She is going to be angry (perhaps for a long time), ride the roller coaster. The biggest mistake that men make is trying to rush the healing process because they don’t like the repercussions of the fall out. Her attempt to push you away is mostly from pain and fear. Allow your lady to go through all the stages of grief and assure her that you are not leaving.
5. Make it up to her – Do everything in your power to show her that you care and that she is the most important thing in your world. All those things she begged you to do for her, but you were too lazy to do…do them now (and keep doing them). Its all about making her happy.
6. Give her time and space – When she asks for time or space give it to her. But find a way to let her know that you have not gone away, just that you have taken a step back. Becoming a stalker won’t improve your odds of getting her back, she might just need time to miss you.
7. Be sure she IS your dream girl – Before you go through all this, be sure you are simply infatuated with her donk or addicted to her cooking.
8. Consider a mediator – When it comes to affairs of the heart, people often have a hard time expressing themselves. Sometimes a 3rd party can act as a neutralizer for an explosive situation. Finding clarity is key.
I’m sure you might not want to hear this, but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that she is not coming back. There are times when things get broken and can’t be fixed, be mature enough to know when the “fixing time” is over. If you are no closer to getting her back now than you were 6 months ago, its time to let it go my friend, and let the universe have its way.
I’m sure you guys are going to have a lot to say. So drop comments below or hit me on Twitter @JaiStone.