Retarded Things That Happen In Relationships!
Because I am in a silly mood today and also because I think that sometimes we take ourselves too seriously in relationships; I am submitting to you today, some of the retarded things that happen in relationships. I know, retarded may not be the right word, but hey, this is not always going to be about political correctness with BigRich and once again, stop being so serious.
As a person that has dated plenty and that has lived and learned, here is my contribution to the wacky world of relationships.
- Thinking that the guy/girl you are with is dating only you just because you two spend a lot of time together. NEWSFLASH: until you two make it very clear that you are both exclusive… you are not.
- Men that get their cars keyed by the other woman and then go home and tell the main woman that another dude did that. NEWSFLASH: women scratch up cars, guys do not. Well…not straight guys anyway.
- Unprotected sex without tests….self explanatory
- Ladies that get mad at dudes who date outside of their race. THAT is not your man, leave him alone. Hell, if you can’t beat em join em. This is America and you can date whomever you like.
- Dudes that wear their pants hanging off the bottom of their azz on a date. REALLY? What is this, high school love?
- Matching outfits..either you are above 60 or below 20 if you are doing that.
- Buying every woman you date the exact same gift….LAME!!
- Women that think their coochie is the best of all time. NOT
- The 90 day rule. Listen, yes, we can agree to not have sex with you for 90 days while we explore the possibilities with YOU. We never agreed to not have sex with others though.
- Men that think because a woman made noises and had an orgasm or two that she is really only into you and that you can do no wrong. Dude, she was with someone before you and will be with someone after you if you get to messing up.
OK, I could probably go on like this all day, but for now, you get the picture. BigRich is always gonna throw it at ya from all angles and even though it may be silly or even downright ignorant, there will always be some truth in it. Life, love and relationships are all supposed to be fun. Stop making it a job.